Tuesday, May 06, 2008

...the chicken came first. it's official.


One of my favorite new reads is Crunchy Chicken's blog. I have spent the past several weeks reading through her old posts in an attempt to get as up-to-date on her world as possible. I am a big "Comments" reader, too, so this was no small task!

Since secular issues are such a big part of my world, I began to wonder where Crunchy and her faithful readers fall on the belief scale. I guess it goes back to my "labeling" issue! For whatever reason, though, this query began to nag at me more and more. Mind you... it wouldn't really change anything for me to know someone was Christian, Hindu or Atheist. Like many other things that needle away at my mind, this was just a curiosity; not a necessity.

Lo and behold, I checked in with the Chicken today to find she had received my telepathic message! It made its journey all the way from sunny Florida to crunchy Seattle!!

I'm giving her query some thought, and I'll be penning my own response: "Do your religious views (or lack of them) directly drive your desire to limit consumeristic desires in your life?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home