Friday, January 05, 2007

it's a long and winding road...

"A strong man and a waterfall
always channel their own path." -Unknown

I've been updating my blog today after being unable to quell an insatiable need to expand my horizons and search out like minds. I still can't figure out if this obsession is due to the new year or my brush with death. Regardless, the drive is there and needs to be addressed.

Having been out of commission for the better part of a month, I spent time recently catching up with my multiple "Inbox"es (Inboxen?!!). This note from the Universe caught my attention...

"The one thing all famous authors, world class athletes, business tycoons, singers, actors, and celebrated achievers in any field have in common, Christina, is that they all began their journeys when they were none of these things.

Yet still, they began their journeys.

You are so poised for greatness,
The Universe"

Like the waterfall, I guess it's time to carve out my own path. Besides, who am I to question the Universe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home